Monday, August 1, 2011

Update #3: A much needed facelift

Hmmmm, if you have been following my blog, you will notice something slightly different about the appearance. ;-)


If you are new...


Welcome to the new and super-fabulously improved 
"The Traveling Pretty Bird" Blog!!!


After reading numerous blogs with beautiful layouts, I was starting to get jealous that everyone else seemed to have a nice looking blog but I was still using the carbon stock provided by blogger.com.  Even though I was jealous,  because I am "artistically challenged" I did not even know where to begin to make changes.  Well, thanks to the inspiration and advice from fellow blogger I Fly A Star Ship, I have finally personalized my blog to make it unique to me.  When I saw the finished product (after a couple of hours of OCD-like tweaking and nit-picking), I had to give myself a pat on the back for creating something beautiful I could whole-heartedly and proudly call my blog (yes a bit sappy for a blog...but hey, it's the little things in life).

so.....out with the old.....


new month....new look....oh the possibilities!




5 comments:

  1. Yay! Wish there was a facebook-style ''like'' button ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is actually! But I can't figure out how to get it on my blog. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The facelift looks nice. For a website, it's best to have a unique look - something easy to digest. If you have been running with your own theme for a long time, a radical change might be confusing.

    ReplyDelete