This pretty much sums up how I feel right now. I've made it nearly to the end of March but when April arrives then the waiting becomes much more painful. I put my application on the back burner throughout January and February but now, now I the agony of the wait has sunken in, and my patience is truly being test.
I can't seem to focus or concentrate very well. The rest of this year will be determined by the contents of the email from TAPIF. For goodness sake, this is a year in France we're talking about! (and yet, Maman très chère is stillclueless about my plans...)
The more I think about how close I am to getting my response letter, the more I really want to do this program. I need a break from life, the pursuit of life in medicine and well, a break for the good ol US of A. I've been thinking about what my reaction would be to either response. I mean I honestly don't see myself crying if I didn't get it, becasue hey c'est la vie, things happen for a reason and maybe it wasn't my time (even if I wanted it to be).
But just it case: