Monday, April 4, 2011

The REAL agony begins now.....

Well, I got the email I have been waiting for for 4 months now and.....

I was waitlisted

When I saw it my first response was *Gasp*.  I couldn't believe it, I felt like I had done everything right and that I was qualified for the program, almost so that I felt kinda insulted by the email.  Well I guess it's better than a flat-out rejection.  So, the real agony begins nows....I will hear a final response as to whether or not there is a spot for me by July 1st.  Great, just what I needed more waiting.  Well, the only thing I plan on doing is to hope for the best, but prepare for the absolute worse.


Well, I'm still pretty bummed by the news and it will probably keep me bummed for the rest of the week.




...in other news, I lost 5 pounds! Random happy tidbit I wanted to share.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so sorry I haven't commented! I thought I did already!

    Well, being on the waitlist is a bummer, but I hope it all turns out well for you. And you may find that it's better than being in Toulouse, wherever they put you (if it's different). Here's hoping that you make it into the program and that it's a city that's just perfect for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete