Thursday, March 10, 2011

Drumroll please....

Well, les résultats sont là!!! 

BOTH jobs were a no-go....so I'm still in the running to go to France!!!

hehehe, I feel like a contestant on America's Next Top Model and Tyra Banks has just given me a big hug! To be honest, not getting either jobs (even the one where the Doc "liked me") is kinda a blessing in disguise.  After the interviews I was puzzled how I was supposed to maintain a full-time job and still finish the rest of the semester AND get an A in both of my extremely hard and exhausting classes.  Oh well, guess I don't have to answer that question!

Now, I sill have to wait to hear from TAPIF.  And my goodness the wait is becoming less and less easy to bear! I just wanna know, am I in or out? (lol, shout-out to Project Runway!) and am I in Toulouse or not?

.....Grrrrrr, I'm getting antsy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I for one am excited that France is still in the running for you! When do you find out?!?!

    ReplyDelete